…a brilliant PhD candidate, a cynical ex-SEAL, and a quirky experimental bot team up against terrorists intent on stealing America’s most powerful nuclear weapon, the Trident submarine.
Here’s what I did these past few months:
- I incorporated my editor’s changes–loved most of them–and sent the final draft to several people I hope will write reviews for me. That will take a few months, which gives me time to complete other items.
- I got my cover, which is waiting for the big Cover Reveal date (I haven’t set that up yet). Paper and Sage did a great job on it (who I found through efriend, Rebecca Bradley).
- I am consciously ignoring the call of this book’s sequel, Twenty-four Days. I know if I start editing that, I’ll lose energy for the launch of this book.
- I’m organizing my Blog Hop pieces where I’ll ask your help to promote my newly-published book. Stay tuned!
- I’m still looking at Kindle Scout as a good option to get started. We’ll see.
- I still need to get my barcode. I think I have a good place to get that in a day, so I’m procrastinating it.
I hope to move on to marketing in four(ish) weeks. Sigh. <shiver>.