I do a lot of reviews for blog readers. That includes
Products I review are always those that serve the tech ed community, that will help to integrate technology into the classroom and/or make the teacher’s job easier. Here are guidelines:
- I will not review a product which I don’t have experience using. That means I have to spend enough time to reach a comfort level with it. I will not endorse it unless I like it.
- I don’t accept unsolicited guest posts from commercial enterprises. If you’re interested in offering a guest post or having me write one, please use the contact form below.
- My recommendations are my personal recommendations – not the school’s.
- If you are an advertiser on AATT, I’ll still write a review of your product–and it’ll still be honest!
Reviews can vary from:
- a quick overview for inclusion in one of my lists (Great Websites , Great Lesson Plans, or Great Apps)
- highlighted in a subject-specific post
- spotlighted as its own post in one of my well-read newsletters.
Unfortunately, the business end of reviewing–running a blog, supporting teachers in their work–requires money. So, if you’re interested in me covering your product on my blog, please help me defray costs associated with writing, researching, and publishing the articles so I can offer my resources free to readers.
- Articles run between $120 and $350 depending upon whether I write it or you do and how involved you want it
- More sales-y but a bit less expensive and a more visible presence–sponsor my blog by putting a square in my sidebar
If this fits your interests, please contact me using the contact form below: