June 3, 2016
Ten Tech Problem-Solving Tips You Don’t Want to Miss
Here are the top ten problem-solving tips according to Ask a Tech Teacher readers:
- Tech Tip #108: Got a Tech Problem? Google It!
- What to do when your Computers Don’t Work
- 25 Techie Problems Every Student Can Fix–Update
- How to Teach Students to Solve Problems
- I Can Solve That Problem…
- Let Students Learn From Failure
- Let’s Talk About Habits of Mind
- Computer Shortkeys That Streamline Your Day
- #81: Problem Solving Board
- 5 Ways to Cure Technophobia in the Classroom
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 15 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, CSG Master Teacher, webmaster for six blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, Editorial Review Board member for Journal for Computing Teachers, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.