Here are ten of the top digital citizenship resources according to Ask a Tech Teacher readers:
- 19 Topics to Teach in Digital Citizenship–and How
- Teach Digital Citizenship with … Minecraft
- How to Teach 3rd Graders About Digital Citizenship
- How the Internet Neighborhood is Like Any Other Community
- Image Copyright Do’s and Don’ts
- What a Teacher Can Do About Cyberbullying
- 120+ Digital Citizenship Links on 22 Topics
- Dear Otto: Should I stick with age limits on websites?
- How to Thrive as a Digital Citizen
- Book Review: Savvy Cyberkids at Home
Click for a K-8 digital citizenship curriculum
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 15 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, CSG Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.