Here are ten of the most-visited image-editing tips from the last few months:
- 10 Tips About Using Images in the Classroom You Don’t Want to Miss
- Image Copyright Do’s and Don’ts
- Photos For Class–Robust, Student-safe with built in citations
- Quick Search for Plagiarized Images
- 5 Image Apps for your Classroom
- My Picture’s a TIFF and the Program Needs a JPG
- What Online Images are Free?
- Where Can I Find Kid-safe Images?
- Drawing in Photoshop
- Easy Photo Editing in MS Word
More on image editing:
- lesson plan in teaching about copyrights
- bundle of lesson plans on KidPix
- bundle of lesson plans on Photoshop
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 15 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, CSG Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.