May 2, 2016
What You Might Have Missed in April on Ask a Tech Teacher
Here are the most-read posts for the month of April:
- 31Websites for Poetry Month
- 67 K-8 Hour of Code Suggestions–by Grade Level
- 23 Great Websites and Apps for Earth Day
- Do You Miss Kerpoof? Try These 31 Alternatives
- 16 Great Research Websites for Kids
- 17 Ways to Add Tech to your Lessons Without Adding Time to Your Day
- 7 Authentic Assessment Tools
- Chromebooks in the Classrooms–Friend or Foe?
- 13 Reasons For and 3 Against Technology in the Classroom
- 3 Comic Creators That Will Wow Your Students
And, just in time for summer, here are a few new technology-in-education products you may be interested in:
- Summer Learning: Tech-infused Teacher
- Summer Learning: Tech-infused Class
- Summer Learning: Teach Writing with Tech
- Summer Learning: 20 Webtools in 20 Days
I also have a bunch of new lesson plans. You’ll find them here.
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 15 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, CSG Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, Editorial Review Board member for Journal for Computing Teachers, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.