December 13, 2011
Tech Tip #99: Top Ten Internetting Hints
As a working technology teacher, I get hundreds of questions from parents about their home computers, how to do stuff, how to solve problems. Each Tuesday, I’ll share one of those with you. They’re always brief and always focused. Enjoy!
I’ve been sharing Tech Tips for 98 weeks–almost two years. Here are the keyboarding hints readers consider the most important:
- Tech Tip #51: Copy Images From Google Images
- Tech Tip #65: Google Street View
- Tech Tip #47: Tool Tips
- Three Tips to Keep Your PC Safe
- Tech Tip #21: How to Make a Small Webpage Window Big
- Tech Tip #68: Check History in Your Browser
- Tech Tip #4: Zoom In and Out
- Tech Tip #91: Internet Problems? Switch Browsers
- Tech Tip #75: What’s My IP Address
- Tech Tip #93: Auto-fill for Internet Addresses
Do you agree?
Questions you want answered? Email me at [email protected]
To sign up for Tech Tips delivered to your email, click here.
Jacqui Murray is the editor of a technology curriculum for K-fifth grade and author of two technology training books for middle school. She wrote Building a Midshipman, the story of her daughter’s journey from high school to United States Naval Academy midshipman. She is webmaster for five blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, a tech columnist for Examiner.com, Editorial Review Board member for ISTE’s Journal for Computing Teachers, IMS tech expert, and a weekly contributor to Write Anything. Currently, she’s seeking representation for a techno-thriller Any suggestions? Contact Jacqui at her writing office, WordDreams, or her tech lab, Ask a Tech Teacher.