December 12, 2011
What’s Trending on USNA Or Bust
I calculate what’s trending on my blog by which of my posts are popular a particular thirty-day period. Here’s this period’s run-down:
- Eleven Top Naval Battles–always at the top of the list
- Marcus Lutrell Great Quotes: the Lone Survivor–a perennial favorite person
- How to Prepare for the Congressional Interview–Part III–This three-part series was heavily visited because Congressional interviews took place in November
- American Hero: Dakota Meyer–a living American hero
- Who is That Old Walmart Greeter?–a story of American spirit
- Join the Navy, See the World–Still True–my daughter’s first year in the Navy. The post-college excitement of her peer group from high school can’t compare with my daughter’s travels
- November To Do List for USNA Applicants–a monthly To Do list to prepare for military academy applications. This is always a popular article
- Qualifications of a Naval Officer–what does it take?
- USNA/USN Resource Sites–be sure you know what you’re getting into before signing nine years of your life over to the Navy
- USNA: Blue and Gold Interview–This interview also takes place in November/December
When I post the yearly favorites, you will see some big differences.
Did I miss your favorite?
Jacqui Murray is the editor of a technology curriculum for K-fifth grade and author of two technology training books for middle school. She wrote Building a Midshipman, the story of her daughter’s journey from high school to United States Naval Academy midshipman. She is webmaster for five blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, a tech columnist for Examiner.com, Editorial Review Board member for ISTE’s Journal for Computing Teachers, IMS tech expert, and a weekly contributor to Write Anything. Currently, she’s seeking representation for a techno-thriller Any suggestions? Contact Jacqui at her writing office, WordDreams, or her tech lab, Ask a Tech Teacher.