Here are some great projects to keep your children tech-involved over the holidays. They take lots of critical thinking, problem-solving, and are worth the effort! Let me know how these go:
- 19 Holiday Websites For Your Students
- Book Review: 16 Holiday Projects
- Holiday Newsletter
- A Holiday Card in KidPix
- A Holiday Memory in Word or KidPix
- A Holiday Letter for Grades 2-6
- Holiday Card in Publisher
- Holiday Flier in Publisher
- A Holiday Story in MS Word for Grades 2-7
- A Holiday Newsletter in Publisher
- A Holiday Calendar in MS Publisher
- Weekend Website 40: NORAD Santa
- 5 Fabulous Last-minute Gifts
- here’d Christmas Come From
- 1 FREE Holiday Resources
- The Power of Symbols–What does the word ‘Turkey’ mean?
More end-of-year tips:
Tech Tip: Back up Your Blog for the Holiday!
End-of-Year Tech Tips: Back Up Your Computer
End-of-year Tech Tips: Image Your Computer
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 15 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, CSG Master Teacher, webmaster for six blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, Editorial Review Board member for Journal for Computing Teachers, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.