If you have a website you use in your classroom, please share it by adding it to comments at the bottom of the appropriate page on Ask a Tech Teacher.
If you’re the developer of a great educational website, please contact me for a review. If it meets Ask a Tech Teacher standards (high quality, ease of use, no/low advertising, quality educational value), I’ll list it. More details here.
Please note: I receive a great many requests to review websites. I am more than happy to look at any that serve the tech ed community, help to integrate technology into the classroom and/or make the teacher’s job easier. Here are some guidelines:
- I will not review a product which I don’t have experience using. I will not endorse it unless I like it.
- I don’t take paid advertising on my blog.
- I don’t accept unsolicited guest blogs from commercial enterprises. If you’re interested in offering a guest post or having me write one, please use the contact form below.
- I do write “blurbs” for books and/or products I like. Please contact me at askatechteacher at gmail dot com.
- My recommendations are my personal recommendations – not the school’s.
Here’s what to expect:
An honest analysis
Here’s what I ask of you:
A ‘fair’ donation to support the work of my blog (see Donate button on sidebar) that reflects time required to complete the review or achieve your goal.
Reviews can vary from:
- a quick overview
- highlighted in a subject-specific post
- spotlighted as its own post in one of my well-read newsletters.
Here’s a partial list of website reviews I’ve completed for companies.