If you have an app you use in your classroom, please share it by adding it to comments at the bottom of Great Apps (click link).
If you’re the developer of a great educational app, please contact me. I’ll review it. If it meets Ask a Tech Teacher standards (high quality, ease of use, no/low advertising, quality educational value), I’ll list it immediately.
Please note: I receive a great many requests to review apps. I am more than happy to look at any that serve the tech ed community, help to integrate technology into the classroom and/or make the teacher’s job easier. Here are some guidelines:
- I will not review a product which I don’t have experience using. I will not endorse it unless I like it.
- I don’t take paid advertising on my blog.
- I don’t accept unsolicited guest blogs from commercial enterprises. If you’re interested in offering a guest post or having me write one, please use the contact form below.
- I do write “blurbs” for books and/or products I like. Please use the contact form below.
- My recommendations are my personal recommendations – not the school’s.
Feel free to contact me about your tech ed product, book, app, website, or other. Here’s what to expect:
An honest analysis
Here’s what I ask of you:
A ‘fair’ donation to support the work of my blog (see Donate button on sidebar) that reflects time required to complete the review or achieve your goal.
Reviews can vary from:
Here’s a partial list of App reviews I’ve completed for customers.